Husband sues Disney for wife's death after eating 'allergy-safe' restaurant meal

WNews
WNews 1 Min Read

The husband of a New York doctor who died shortly after dining at a Disney Springs restaurant last year accused Walt Disney Parks and Resorts of negligence in a 19-page lawsuit filed in Florida.

Jeffrey Piccolo is seeking in excess of $50,000 US in the wrongful death of Kanokporn Tangsuan, a doctor at New York University Langone hospital in Manhattan, in the lawsuit filed Feb. 22 in Orange County, Fla.

The lawsuit states that Tangsuan had dinner at Raglan Road Irish Pub on Oct. 5, 2023, with her husband and his mother. Tangsuan had a severe allergy to nuts and dairy products

Share This Article
Leave a comment
Report a Bug/Suggest Feature

Notice a bug on the site or want to suggest a feature. Please fill out the information below and one of our IT will look at the bug/feature report. If we have any questions or want more information, we will reach out vis email.

Reading: Husband sues Disney for wife's death after eating 'allergy-safe' restaurant meal
Report a Error with this Story

Notice a error or facts with this story, please submit the information below and someone from our newsroom will review it and change if required 

Beta

Welcome to The New W.News

It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to W.News 6, the most extensive update ever. Please bear with us as we continue to work on and fine tune the new site. WNewsNetwork.com will remain online until June 30, 2024.